Monday, February 23, 2015

Mark my Words, Buhari will never be President -Gov Fayose boast

                  

Ekiti State governor, Mr Ayo Fayose, has said the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari, will never be Nigeria’s president.”
The governor also challenged Buhari to swear by the Holy Quran that he did not visit hospital in the United Kingdom last week.

Speaking through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor said; “I wish they can see spiritually what I am talking about that Buhari, despite the hullabaloo, will never be president. I predicted my return as Ekiti State governor and I am saying it again that Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.
“After President Goodluck Jonathan, there will be a young element in his late 50s from the North that will be Nigerian president. I want to liken this revelation to the story of Elijah and Elisha. I am the Elijah while my followers are Elisha.”
While maintaining that he was not wishing Buhari dead, Governor Fayose said; “I owe it a duty to Nigeria and its people to expose the antics of the APC cabal whose only interest is to seize power to further their selfish interest.
“Without doubt, it is obvious that these cabal in the APC are trying to deceive Nigerians on Buhari’s health status. That’s the reason they have been using photoshoped pictures to defend their lies on Buhari’s UK trip.
“First, they used a March 5, 2013 picture, claiming that Buhari was taking a walk in London on Thursday. Later they came up with another poorly cropped picture of Buhari with the former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair.
“The same people, who lied in September 2012, that they received a gold card invitation to attend the Democratic National Convention in the United States of America are behind the robing of Buhari in the garment of lies and I challenge Buhari to swear by the Holy Quran that he did not visit hospital in the United Kingdom last week.
“However, I want to disappoint this selfish cabal. Buhari is only raising their hope and that hope will be dashed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment