Monday, January 5, 2015

Rev Mbaka says His Life is been Threatened

           

The clergy man who's message have sent Shockwave around Nigeria Political water,Rev Mbaka said on Sunday in a sermon at the Christ The King Catholic Parish  GRA Enugu,that he has received many threat messages since his sermon on Dec 31st when he ask Nigeria to Vote out President Goodluck Jonathan,he told the congregation that he isn't afraid of threat,if he was he won't be standing to preach the word.



“Tell them I am not afraid of them. I have said what I was asked to say. The only word I have for them is Isaiah 54:15,17: “Surely they shall gather, but because the gathering is not of God they shall scatter. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" he said.
“They said Buhari gave me money, but I have never met with Buhari. I don’t know him in person. I only delivered the message I was given and I stand by that message because the future of this country is bleak with Jonathan on the saddle.he added

The Priest confessed that he ask the president wife Patience Jonathan, thrice for her number when she came to his Church, three time the first lady refused instead he was given the number of a Pastor with her.

 “So, before that message, I had called the number for two weeks but it was always the Personal Assistant to the pastor that picked the calls,“ he said.


***Without been told the anger started from the moment he didn't get the First Lady's number..this what i think personally



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment