Saturday, April 25, 2015

Why should I die because Jonathan lost election? -Edwin Clark

                         

Former Federal Commissioner of Information and a strong supporter of President Goodluck Jonathan said it wrong for any person to think he would die because President Jonathan lost elections.
He spoke to journalist on his way to London on Friday in Abuja,he said he decided to do so before rumour will have it that he was flown abroad in an Ambulance,he added that President Jonathan who was defeated in the polls  conceded defeat,congratulated Buhari he did not kill himself.then why him?


“I am here today to tell you that I am not dead. Or am I dead? In every election, there would be winners and losers. The same thing happened during the last presidential election.

“I am alive. Today, I won’t talk about what happened before, during and after the election. That will come another day.

“I am talking to you now because I am travelling tomorrow and some people will go into the streets and say I was carried into air ambulance.

“President Jonathan that contested election had congratulated the winner and the whole world acclaimed him for conceding defeat.

“Jonathan was the one who contested election, I didn’t. So, why should I die.” clark said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment