Saturday, October 31, 2015

We can't afford 42 Ministers Salaries -President Buhari

                              

President Buhari  said his Government cannot afford to pay 42 ministers and not all that was screen by the senate will be giving ministerial post with portfolios.
He said that he will reduce the number of ministers because Nigeria has been vandalized materially and Morally.
In an Interview with NTA  and Channel TV said he is working with people he were introduced to him by people he know that he cannot work alone in respect of the controversy over Amaechi confirmation.


‘This is team work, I said I know some people but there are others, I accepted from other people that I trust without even knowing them.’
‘May be those that are having problems in the National Assembly I doubt if I have met them in my life but then, I am working with others.’
‘I did not work into the presidency alone. I have to defend all the three tiers of government from all parts of the country.’ he said 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment