Saturday, October 24, 2015

Kim Kardashian Shares Throwback of 10 years old Halloween Costumes Photos

                      Out and about: Kim was seen out in Van Nuys, California on Friday after filming a segment for KUWTKRoyally hot: Kim Kardashian shared 13 images on her website on Friday where she was dressed in sexy Halloween outfits. Her sauciest - and favorite - was Princess Jasmine from 2009
                                         NOW                                              THEN

Reality TV star and wife of Kanye West turned 35 years Oct 21st, she shared 10 years ago picture of how she looks,how sexy she was, even with Halloween costumes, she do celebrates her birthday on Halloween day since both date are close.

 'I love looking back at this decade of costumes,' the E! star noted. Her sauciest - and favorite - was Princess Jasmine.
'I LOVE Halloween. Every year on Halloween as a kid I would celebrate my birthday since my birthday is so close.''I need to think of such a major costume for next year! This year, I am obviously limited butI think my favorite was Princess Jasmine and our Batman theme.'I love how all of my friends and family were different characters. she wrote
                 Hello kitty: For 2010, Kim wore five different outfits, one of them was as a leopardLooking for grandma? She also dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood, complete with sparkly red platforms

           Another humdinger: The raven-haired star was a pirate girl with kinky bootsGone green girl: In 2011 she dressed up as Poison Ivy, a character Uma Thurman played in 1997's Batman & Robib. She wore an impressive red wig and had fake ivy all over her dress, even over her eyes
           Meow: She also wore a Catwoman outfit, the one that Michelle Pfeiffer had on in 1992's Batman ReturnsSpooky: The daughter of Kris Jenner, 59, showed a ton of curves by wearing a skeleton outfit with heavy white makeup in 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment