Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Mrs J.Legend gave it all to Women's Health Magazine

                     

29 years old model and  wife of Singer John Legend, Chrissy Teigen strip for Women's Health Magazine,where sports women and celebrities talk about their body insecurities.

Chrissy revealed, she only Work out in other to eat whatever she wants.

'I used to take pride in the fact I didn't have to work out, and then I hit that age where you have to,' she said. 'I want to drink champagne and have hearty dinners, so I would rather work out for an hour and be able to do what I want,'I've always had to watch myself. My family is not naturally thin and we put on weight quickly. I find low-carb works for me
She also reveals that she can't wait to get pregnant for John legend,it is chance to get bigger without complain
: 'I'm waiting for things to slow down, but things don't seem to be slowing down, ever, so I think, "Just have one and deal with it." I'd love to have an excuse to be bigger. People will know as soon as I'm pregnant because I'll stop drinking.she said.



              Model figure: Chrissy Teigen showed off her incredible figure in a new naked photoshoot for Women's Health as she admitted she exercises so she can eat what she wants 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment