Saturday, May 30, 2015

Nicki Minaj Covers Cosmopolitan Magazine's July Issue

    'I've been told that I'm like a guy': Nicki Minaj was incredibly candid discussing her bedroom antics, specifically the importance of happy endings in a new interview

Nicki Minaj Covers July Cosmopolitan Magazine's July Issue,she spoke about her private life including her bedroom antics


                           The 32-year-old rapper told the July edition of Cosmopolitan: 'I demand that I climax...We both want the same feeling at the end, so if I can't have that feeling, I'm going to make you feel like s***'

Wet and wild: Inside the stark spread - shot by Matthias Vriens-McGrath - Minaj dons several sparkly leotards and swimsuits selected by fashion director Aya Kanai


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment