Thursday, May 28, 2015

I was a Secondary School dropout and a motor park tout- Benue Governor-elect

                                    

Governor-elect of Benue state Chief samuel Ortom told journalist that his election as governor of Benue state was divine arrangment and handiwork  of God.he said his firm believe in God and hard work lead to his elevation from grass to grace.


He said, “My journey from being a motor park tout to an elected governor is purely a divine arrangement. I cast my mind back to when I dropped out of school in Form 2 but I remained hardworking and I did not engage in crime to survive.
“One thing I know is that hard work pays and you must keep faith with God; power belongs to God and He alone gives it to whoever He will.”

The former Minister of state for Industry said though he dropped out of school in class two, he did not involve in crime for survival,he added that the PDP party primaries were manipulated in other to frustrate his ambition of becoming the next Governor.

“The process of selection of delegates in the last PDP governorship election was manipulated by the leadership of the party to thwart my ambition and frustrate the people who all supported me. But God vindicated me and blessed me, and now I am an elected governor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment