Monday, November 24, 2014

I HAVEN'T SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN SINCE I GOT MARRIED IN 2007--KENNETH OKONKWO

          


Popolar actor kenneth okonkwo  said he has not slept with another women since 2007 he married in an interview with city people Magazine

 Since I got married, I have not had a carnal knowledge of any other lady but I have been very close to it, been tempted but Jesus has been helping me, it has not happened"

 "What does it take? If I am on location and I feel the need, I can fly in, see my babe and fly back to location. At times I would be on location and after a while, I will scream I just have to go home. I don't know how my body is feeling. I am that straight forward. I will announce it in public. And if I don't run that time, something will happen" he said


  Being faithful is a good thing anyway....but be honest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment