Monday, November 24, 2014

75 YEAR OLDMAN INPREGNANT A 13 YEARS OLD GIRL

           Pa Alabi



A 75 years old man has been arrested by the Nigerian Police for impregnating a 13 years old girl,

Pa Alabi, who is a carpenter meet the teenager when he was working for a woman who the little girl was an apprentice to,according to Tribune

The teenager has asked Pa Alabi to build her a safe to keep her Money which he did and request to get intimate with her on giving her the safe, which she later consented

"On a particular day, I expressed my interest in her and she promised to think about it. She later consented and on one of the days she stopped to say hello to me, we had sex when I had an urge. And it was mutual. About five days after the first time, we had sex again and she stopped coming."
"One day, she came to me and told me that her grandmother said she was pregnant. She stopped coming again and I didn’t see her again until policemen came to arrest me,” he said.
Pa Alabi gave the girl N200 and a N1500 to buy i-tel phone
he promise to marry the girl and take care of the child
This nothing but child abuse and should be taken seriously,please mother take care of your female children don,t neglect them by so doing you destroy their future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment