Saturday, December 13, 2014

The General Declares His Worth

                   Buhari


General Buhari want to prove to Nigerian that truly, he is a clean General and a clean former Head of State,he wrote on his facebook his assets,which any correct mind cannot question,He actually seem to be a corrupt free person.this is what he declares

“I have at least One Million Naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria,Never


Very Few or no public servant would be able to do this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment