Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Single Mother Wake Up to See Her Neighbour Raping Her

                     Jessica McDonald, 22, woke up to find her neighbour Glen Mills attacking her and filming the ordeal on his mobile phoneGlen Mills, 31, who was jailed for six years in September this year

Single Mother Jessica McDonalds 22 woke up to see his neighbour Glen Mills on top of her on his sofa.he used his phone to make video and photos of her as she was asleep.
Jessica narrating her ordeal said she screamed for Mill to get off, but he refused,she was able to find the strength to run back to her home before she called the police.
Jessica visited Glen who was her neighbour, after having two  drinks she fell asleep and woke up on  his sofa as he raped her.


 She said: 'When I woke up I was fully naked and my clothes were down to the left hand side of me. I was aware of what was happening but I couldn't do anything about it. I kept moving and told him to stop but he still kept going.I was in shock but I knew I had to get him off me. I couldn't as he was bigger than me and stronger than me.Afterwards he was sitting there as if nothing had happened. I felt horrible, it made me feel vile.'
Mills was arrested,with video evidence with the police he was sentenced to 6 years in Jail while he will be made to sign sex offender register for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment