Thursday, December 31, 2015

Justine Bieber Shares Holiday Photo With His Younger Siblings

  Touching: The pop star raved about his two younger half-siblings Jazmyn and Jaxon, who have accompanied Justin on his getaway

Canadian singer Justin Biebar shares photo of a family holiday with his brother and sister,Jasmyn 7 and Jaxon 6,the 21 years old popstar is in Anguilla with his family and best friend Hailey Baldwin.


'Honestly I never thought I could love somebody the way I love these two children,' he captioned the image, in a post that will make his adoring fans swoon.
'They are strong, kind, smart and so charismatic! They are constantly making me want to be better, and I believe they will make me a better parent one day.
 'I am so blessed and honored to play such a significant role in their life, and I'm looking forward to see what they become. And I know whatever that may be I will be proud!' He wrote.
                                    'the boyz r back in town': Bieber Instagrammed a snap of himself poolside with Jaxon on Tuesday

                Getaway: Bieber has been chronicling his getaway with enthusiasm on Instagram, and on Tuesday shared a snap of himself with his good friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment