Thursday, December 31, 2015

Kylie Jenner Cover Ellen UK Magazine, Reveals J.Bieber Guilds Her Though Fame

                     

Kylie Jenner covers ELLEN UK magazine, she spoke about fame, future and the social media,she confessed and credited Justin Bieber for guiding her with advice on how to navigate through the spotlight and also reveal quitting Instagram once she has kids.


"I'm so close to him because I feel like he's been through exactly what I've been through in a completely different way but very similar. So, he's just...he just...he gets me, and every time I see him he always sits me down and is like, 'Are you OK? You're amazing. You can get through this, just stay true to your-self.' He helps me a lot," she said.


"Once I have a kid, I'm not going to be on Instagram. You know, I'll probably delete my Instagram and just... I don't know, live life," she revealed. "I would love to have a family. And build a home with a farm in Malibu Canyon and just have my kids and throw away my phone, and just really, like, live my life and not do this anymore," she added. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment