Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Police Arrest 55 Years Old Man For defiling 9 Years Old Daughter/Impregnating Another

            


A 55 years old man Osaro has been arrested by the Edo Police Command for Impregnating his eldest daughter and defiling another that is 9 years old
The mother of the girls who is also the wife of the suspect, told the Police at Ogida police station that her husband has earlier impregnated their 17 years old daughter before defiling the youngest
She said she left their matrimonial home because of this incest which is a taboo and later returned when he begged for forgiveness and claimed to have repented.


This my husband wanted to sleep with my second daughter but he denied. He later succeeded in sleeping with my other daughter. After impregnating the girl, he begged me severally to forgive him. He started attending church with me and confessed what he has done. The church members begged me and I accepted him. He has already paid my bride price so I went back.
“After we settled back, my husband started with his own daughter. The little girl told me what she was going through in the hands of her father. I asked my husband but he denied. He said he has stopped the act since he repented.
“One afternoon, I caught him on top of our daughter. I didn’t realize it was my daughter he was making love to. I went to the church and vowed that I cannot continue with the marriage. I was tired of forgiving him all the time.”
“On Christmas Day, he drove me outside at about 8:00 p.m. He was alone inside with the children. The next day, my daughter told me what he did to her. When I decided to check my daughter’s vaginal, he decided to beat me up but neighbours intervened.”‎
The victim asked the Police to jail the father

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment