Tuesday, December 30, 2014

85 Years Old Man Rape 7 Years Old Girl

       

A man 85 years old identified as Peter Eliaho has been arrested by Edo State Police Command for raping a 7 years old girl,The incident was said to have happened at Use,Ogida quarter of Egor local government Area of the state
Mrs Ogieva the mother of the victim who reported the case to Ogida Police division told NigerianEyes,That as a food vendor she usually leave her kids for her sister in a house owned by the eighty five years old man,she went on a routine check on her sick son, getting there, she found out her daughter wasn't there,she stated that the cry of the little girl draw her to the suspect house only to get there meeting the suspect naked

 “I did not see my daughter. I later heard her shouting. I traced the shouting to the landlord’s room, a man who is about 85 years old.”

“I rushed there and saw the man naked. I gripped the man and both of us fell inside the chair. The man was begging me to settle but my shout attracted people.

“When they checked my daughter’s vagina, they saw blood stains and sperm. I went to the police station and the man was arrested.”‎


The victim's mother said there is tears in the little girls private part which have been clinically confirmed by the police,she added that the suspect family are offering her N1million as settlement which she turndown,justice is what she wants

"The child is too small for a man that is 85. I don’t want money. They are promising to give me N1m but I want justice from the government,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment