Monday, April 25, 2016

I am Not Dead, But Not Afraid of Death - Babangida

                               

Former military head of State Ibrahim babangida said he is shocked by the rumour of his death that circulated last week.speaking to reporters at his home in Niger State he said

“The rumour does not shock me; neither does it bother me because I know I must go and meet God, my creator. There is nothing really to worry about, my religion has told me.
“As a Muslim, I strongly believe everybody will die, everybody will die and everybody has to die.  It could be now or in hundred years’ time or two days to come but it doesn’t matter. Everybody must die.”
He said that nobody is above illness or death as it has been destined by God
On Nigeria Economy he said he believe the nation will overcome.
“I still believe very strongly in this country, which is further demonstrated by the people of this great nation because they are a very industrious people, hardworking. That gives me the hope for Nigeria,”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment