Friday, September 25, 2015

My Husband Fingers Our Daughters While bathing Them -woman Tells Judge

                          

A woman, Mrs Adenike Dossou, has accused her husband of “fingering” their children while giving them a bath.Mrs Dossou, a civil servant, who is seeking the dissolution of her 12-year-old marriage to Segun Dossou, an Immigration Officer, at a Lagos Island Customary Court, said her husband always volunteered to bath their children while she handled the cooking.

“I was shocked when our first daughter told me that she is growing and didn’t like what her dad did to her,” she said.
Mrs Dossou said on three occasions, she didn’t find her husband beside her at night, adding whenever she searched for him, she saw him sleeping beside their children.
She said: “I scolded him and asked if he wanted to ruin our children’s life but he didn’t respond. I am in support of the dissolution because I know he wants our children in his custody to continue his misdeeds.”
Mrs Dossou added that the only thing her husband is interested in is charm adding that there were times he wouldn’t go to work but he gets paid.
“I went with him to Cotonou to seal our union in their registry. I was just signing documents; I don’t know what was written in the papers. I don’t love him anymore and I don’t want to give my girls to live with him,” she said.
Mr Dossou, 39, said their marriage troubles started when his wife got a job.
“She is a thief, she steals government’s property. She brought cement and coal tar home. It was her attitude that made us fight and she left me.
I just want our daughters. I don’t love or need her anymore,” he said.
The marriage produced three children between ages 8, 10 and 12.
The president, Chief Awos Awosola, advised them to be very careful with their utterances and adjourned the case till October 7 for judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment