Thursday, April 30, 2015

Miracle rescue Baby Unites with Mother

  Mother, Rasmila Aawal, husband Shyam, baby Sories and Sonia at home in Muldsoka

The Mother of the miracle baby rescue from the rubble after 22 hours said it was a miracle that he survived she told Daily Mirror,Rasmila Aawal said the boy is doing fine,"I am just so happy. I cannot believe it," she said as she cuddled her son,Shyam Aawal, her husband 34, said "I am the happiest man in the world".


Narrating what happen she said  "I had gone shopping and left my ten year old daughter Sonia with the baby."When the quake happened I burst into tears and ran home. I thought they were both dead."
But Sonia had got out.Sonies was still asleep in his bed and there was a huge pile of rubble on top of him.
"I prayed to every god I could and it looks like my prayers were answered," said Shyan.The family took the Daily Mirror back to their house which has been completely flattened by the disaster
They are now living on the floor of a friend's house opposite.

                   Mother, Rasmila Aawal, baby Sonies at home in Muldsoka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment