Thursday, June 16, 2016

Amy Schumer Covers Vogue Magazine July Issue

                    Classy lady: Amy Schumer dons an off-the-shoulder Dolce & Gabbana gown for her first-ever cover of Vogue 

Comedian Amy Schumer covers Vogue Magazine July Issue, in her ever first vogue cover she admitted not being promiscuous and didn't lose her virginity till she was 17, though she was always crazy about boys.

'I was always boy crazy, but I wasn’t promiscuous,' she explained. 'They were acting out sexually years before me. 
'I loved being around that, but I didn’t have sex until I was 17,' she added. 'And I didn’t give a blow job until I was well into college.' she said

  Stunning image: The 35-year-old comedian modeled a leather trench coat from The Row and Jimmy Choo heels as she posed in New York City's Central Park 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment