Monday, June 27, 2016

Messi Quit International Football After Argentina Lost To Chile

    The Argentina talisman missed his side's first penalty in the shoot-out against Chile

Football Star Messi declared he is quitting international football after he missed a penalty kick in the Copa America Centenario final shoot-out against Chile.


Messi, who was in tears after the match as his team lost to Chile spoke to Argentina TV explaining his decision.he said
'That's it. It's over for me with the national team,' he explained.It's not for me. That's four finals. The decision has been made, I think so. [Winning] is what I wanted most. It didn't come. I think that's it. That's how I feel now, what I think. It's a great sadness. It hurts not to be a champion.'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment