Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tiger Wood Releases Statement,Denies Alcohol Involvement In His Arrest

                        Tiger Woods was arrested on Monday in Jupiter, Florida on a charge of DUI. He's pictured above in his mugshot

Golf Professional Tiger Wood released a statement that leads to his arrest following his release, he said alcohol was not involved in the case that led to his arrest rather it was a reaction from prescription drugs.read the full statement below.

'I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions. I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved,' wrote Woods, 41.

'What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn’t realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly.
'I would like to apologize with all my heart to my family, friends and the fans. I expect more from myself too.
'I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again.
'I fully cooperated with law enforcement, and I would like to personally thank the representatives of the Jupiter Police Department and the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s office for their professionalism.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment