Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Too Scared To have Another Baby

                         Battle: Adele has revealed in an interview with Vanity Fair that she's 'too scared' to have another child, after suffering postpartum following the 2012 birth of her son Angelo

Singer Adele in an interview with Vanity Fair reveals her struggles with depression after giving birth to her first child Angelo,she said she doesn't think she wants to have another baby,
She decided to have a day out alone in a week. to recover from her condition, she said she followed her partner advice to meet with her friends who are also mothers.


'I felt very inadequate; I felt like I’d made the worst decision of my life,' she told her interviewer Lisa Robinson. 'Eventually I just said, I’m going to give myself an afternoon a week, just to do whatever the f**k I want without my baby.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment