Saturday, November 26, 2016

I had Sex With My Son, ate Over 70 People Including Family Members -Repented witch Confess

                                                      Billedresultat for Shadow of  a Flying woman who is a witch
A 98-year-old Zimbabwean woman has confessed that she took her son’s virginity as part of rituals for witchcraft.

The repented witch also confessed that in her journey as a witch, she ate more than 70 human beings including her own daughters and other close relatives.
The granny, identified only as Betserai, made the confession at House of Grace International Ministries founded by Zimbabwean Prophet, Sham Hungwe.
H-metro reports that the woman, who is from Murewa, was accompanied by her relatives, saying she had come to seek deliverance
The Prophet, who made news headlines in the past saying he had powers to kill witches, prayed for the woman and declared her delivered.
During the midweek service, the granny confessed before hundreds of congregants saying: “I have eaten more than 70 people including my own daughters and other close relatives.
“I have been practicing witchcraft for a long time. I also killed my own daughters and I am responsible for my children’s misfortunes
“I took my son’s virginity. I had sex with my own son some time ago.“I had no option since it was part of the rituals.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment