Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I haven't Kissed Lamar In Years

                           'I haven't been with Lamar in years': Khloe Kardashian confessed just how long it had been since she had locked lips with Lamar Odom when she fielded an awkward question from Pauly Shore on an upcoming episode of Kocktails With Khloe (here she is pictured with Lamar in New York in February)
Khloe kardashian revealed in an interview with Paula Shore that she haven't kissed her estranged husband Lamar  for years,
'Let me break it down, Kim is with Kanye, you're with Lamar, you're still with Lamar?' Pauly said and  asked Khloe why 'all' the Kardashians 'date black dudes', a question which Khloe fired back with 'Not all of us...To me that is a racist question.'


Khloe insisted: 'I'm not still with Lamar. ''But you like Lamar?' Pauly pressed. 

'No, I love Lamar,' Khloe said. 'But I haven't been with Lamar in years. I haven't been sexually - I haven't kissed Lamar in years,' she specified.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment