Monday, August 31, 2015

Ex Governor Akpabio Involved In a Car Accident

                             

Former Governor of Akwa-Ibom State, Now Senator, and the Minority leader, got involved in a deadly Motor accident Today in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja, along airport road.
The accident happened when one of the cars in  the Ex Governor's Convoy try to beat the traffic light which resulted in the collusion.

According to an eye witness account


                              “My wife and I were coming from the NNPC Mega Station and we stopped at the traffic light by Bolingo Hotel Junction. When the green light showed and we made to move, there was this siren blaring Mercedes Benz jeep that came from the town and almost crashed onto my car. I don’t know how we dodged but another that was behind the jeep hit the car behind me and tumbled on its side.I and my wife rushed out of our vehicle and helped the driver bring out his boss. When we brought him out, we found that it was former governor Godswill Akpabio.At the time we brought him out, the siren was still blaring. We put him in the other vehicle and he was rushed to the National Hospital.”
 Mr. Akpabio was later moved to a private section of the hospital for X-ray and other investigations,according to reports

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment