Tuesday, September 26, 2017

British Airways Investigates Air Hostess For These Rant



This is what she said in a Snapchat video,  'Alright, so all of yous are there getting ready for your Friday night, getting in the pre-drinks, you know, as you do. 'And I'm here, getting ready to go to work, put on a yellow life jacket, point out the exits, hand out chicken or beef, what sort of Friday night is this for me? 'The upside is I'm going to Nigeria and there's gonna be bare BBC, I'm joking, I'm joking. 'All the Nigerians are gonna be there like 'gimme Coca Cola, gimme me beef, why you have no beef left? I want beef.' 'And I'm just gonna be there like, 'Sorry sir, we ran out of beef'. 'All the Nigerians are gonna be there asking for f****** upgrades because they haven't got enough leg room because their BBCs are in their way. Big d**** like this swinging from side to side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment