Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ricky Martins Engaged To Arab Artist

                        I do! The Grammy winner gushed that he was in love with the Syrian-born, Swedish-raised 32-year-old, whom he met over a year ago through his conceptual paintings (pictured April 15)

Ricky Martin officially announced his engagement to Arab artist Jwan Yosef on Wednesday.The 44 years old 44-year-old Puerto Rican pop star did it  at The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
He said they met a year ago through his conceptual art work and feel in love.
'I saw his art and I went crazy because I really love what he does. Really original. And I contacted him and then I collected him, He Told Ellen.




   Congrats! Ricky Martin officially announced his engagement to Arab artist Jwan Yosef on Wednesday's The Ellen DeGeneres Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment