Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ex Abia Gov Orji Kalu, Defects To All Progressive Congress

  img_20161116_185455-resized-800

Former Abia State governor Orji Kalu announced on Wednesday that he has cross Carpet to the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC.
 In a press briefing to announce the move, Mr. Kalu said


“If they see us in this place, they will know that that APC is not an ethnic or religious party,
“It is something that we need to be explaining to the Catholic bishops, Anglican bishops, the Pentecostal churches and the rest of them,” Mr. Kalu said.
“Between Sunday when I registered at Igbere and now, there are 4,000 new members already registered with the APC in Abia without making it open,“there are two members of the House of Representatives who are there right now that are joining the APC.
“If I had joined at the early times when they were forming the government, it would have appeared as if I want to be part of that process, “This is the right time to join.”
“I am not going to run for any office for now. I am going to be a very good party man,”  “But if the party find me worthy to do anything, I will do it.”
“I am sure that you know that nobody can pocket me in Nigeria or make me say what I don’t want to say or do what I don’t want to do,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment