Thursday, June 16, 2016

Meet The Sugar Baby Who Made Over $1million From Rich Older Men

     Nina Peterson

Nina Peterson has made more than a million dollar dating just older rich men and sees nothing wrong by allowing his children do the same.
Before turning into a sugar baby she worked different part-time Jobs,when a friend suggest she try sugar baby when offer flooded in.

She had men pay for her cosmetic surgery,The 37-year-old has spent most of her life pleasing rich, older men and has even had her suitors pay for her extreme body modifications.


The 6ft mum-of-four has splashed more than $100,000 (£70,700) on cosmetic surgery, including tripling her breast size from a 34C to a 34H all paid for by rich older men.

She said: "Sugar babies don't necessarily need to have sex, my sugar daddy and I have sex but he had already invested nearly $30,000 (£21,200) in me before we did – he had a hard job.
"A sugar daddy invests in a woman that he feels has the potential to be an asset in his life, a prostitute is not an asset."
 "I mainly have relationships with international businessmen but only date one person at a time."They love to spend their money on me and buy me lavish gifts – my current sugar daddy gives me $10,000 (£7,070) a month and flew me to the Caribbean at Christmas
"I give them what they need and make them feel comfortable – the sky really is the limit when they feel settled with you."

The Florida based mum told her kids about her new job which they were delighted about,Her youngest children nine-year-old Juliana 12-year-old and Ymahni couldn't be happier with the arrangement because they are regularly treated to exotic holidays and expensive presents by their mother's sugar daddies.
"The sugar baby lifestyle has provided me with so many opportunities.
"I've travelled all over the world and made a lot of money while meeting really amazing gentlemen
"I would say that my most expensive present was a $200,000 (£141,400) Maserati Quattro and the house I live in now is all paid for by my sugar daddy – my children and I love it, especially the pool.
"Thinking back on this lifestyle I think it's easy to say I have made well over $1million (£707,000)."
"I have to work hard and sacrifice my personal needs because if your daddy expects something you have to deliver,”
"I incorporate myself into his lifestyle so if he has to travel for anything I manage it, I manage his home and make sure we hire the right staff – I'm basically his personal assistant." she said
    Nina Peterson

    Nina in bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment