Thursday, October 29, 2015

Drama as Man who claim to Be Oprah Winfred's lost Son Ambushed Her

                               Remember me? After her TV appearance, Oprah was ambushed outside Manhattan's Ed Sullivan Theater by her 'long lost son' Calvin Mitchell (L) following a 20-year estrangement
A man Calvin Mitchell,who claimed to be Media Mogul Oprah Winfred long lost son ambushed her as she left the studio in New York where she went for a late Night show recording with Stephen Colbert.
Calvin Claimed Oprah asked his mother to adopt him when he was 11 years old.he said she paid for him to go to two schools .first he was kicked out, the second he left.
Oprah was photographed trying to deal with the man during the ugly encounter on October 15th.
National Inquirer which arranged the meeting for Calvin to meet with Oprah reported that she was angry that the supposed lost son has reached out to the media.
She refused to talk with him saying he was on her way to a Meeting, asking him to take care of himself. Calvin is a 35 years old Truck driver


                               Mitchell told Radar Online: 'I want to ask Oprah, "Why did you leave me? Why did you leave me?" I'm still empty. I'm still searching. I don't have closure to this. I just don't understand' 
                               Winfrey - who boasts a $3 billion fortune - would allegedly send gifts to the boy with notes addressed: 'To my son Calvin, I love you'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment