Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Alibaba Founder Plan To Retire

  
Alibaba’s charismatic co-founder and chairman Jack Ma (right) plans to retire from the Chinese e-commerce giant on Monday to devote his time to philanthropy like his fellow billionaire Bill Gates
(left).
In an interview with Bloomberg TV released on Friday, Ma hinted at his retirement plans, saying he wanted to follow in the footsteps of Gates, one of the world’s most prolific philanthropists.
“There’s a lot of things I can learn from Bill Gates. I can never be as rich, but one thing I can do better is to retire earlier,” he said.
“I think some day, and soon, I’ll go back to teaching,” he said, adding he had been preparing philanthropy plans at his eponymous foundation “for 10 years”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment