Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I was Once a Phone Sex Operator -Gabourey

   Desperate times... Gabourey Sidibe confesses she once worked as a phone sex operator to make ends meet in her upcoming autobiography, This Is Just My Face

Plus Size Hollywood actress Gabourey reveals, that that once worked as a phone sex operator at the age of 21 before she got a break in acting.

The actress who spoke to Glamour Magazine said her first Job was degrading.

'I was 21, couldn’t afford to go to school, and couldn’t get a job,' she begins.
  Confessing she said  'We learned that phone sex isn’t about getting the caller off; it’s about stalling so you can make money,'

'A good talker makes the caller forget he’s paying to talk to you. She makes her answers as long as possible to keep the money rolling in.
On her first day on the Job she admitted it didn't go well.
'I had no idea what to say! I was 21 years old!' she writes, saying she was given the pseudonym 'Becky'. 
'I wasn’t a virgin, but I certainly wasn’t some hot and horny temptress who knew what to do with that hard c*ck. I didn’t know what to do with it in person, and I didn’t know what to do with it in a white-male fantasy. I mean, damn!'

'I told myself I wasn’t degrading myself for some faceless caller. He was the one paying to get sticky and gross while listening to me. I was in a cubicle in an office making a decent amount of money,' she reveals. 
'Sure, there were a lot of calls that were degrading. But what was I supposed to do? Quit? I couldn’t afford that.'
she added that after a month and half she was noticed by a supervisor who took interest on her and promoted her to a receptionist
'Technically speaking, I had the potential to make more money as a talker, but as a receptionist I didn’t have to pretend to blow anyone, so it was a better job.she said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment