Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Paris Jackson Pays Her Father Tribute As She Covers CR Fashion Book

                     

Paris Jackson, daughter of late pop Icon Michael Jackson land her first fashion Magazine cover, in the latest edition of the CR Fashion Book Paris spoke of her father, her politics and her career aspiration which does not involve music.

She said she's pursuing a career in modelling right now but hope to try her hand on acting in a few years.
In an interview with Lee Daniel, she said 'Hey, my dad didn’t raise me listening to the Top 40,' Paris said. She spent time remembering her dad, too, calling him 'the strongest person I know'. 
'[He] tried to do everything with as much love and kindness as possible,' she said. 'All of my inspiration, I would say 99 percent of my inspiration, comes from him, because he has always been my world. He is my roots.'


                      Model game: This is Paris' first fashion magazine cover, shot by Mario Sorrenti 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment