Sunday, October 30, 2016

I'm In Charge Not My Nephew - Buhari

     Billedresultat for buhari/ mamman Daura

President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday, debunked allegations that his nephew, Mamman Daura, was in charge of the affairs at the Presidency.

Buhari stated this in an interview with an on-air-presenter, Osasu Igbinedion, on her show, The Osasu show, which was monitored by our correspondent on the programme’s YouTube page

Asked whether it was true that Daura, following his perceived strong influence over Buhari, was acting as unofficial president, as being alleged in some quarters, Buhari noted that, as the duly elected president of the country, he was in charge of the Federal Government.

He said, “Sahara Reporters, I don’t know where they got their information from. I stood for the election; I visited every local government in Nigeria by air, by road and so on. And we had one of the most credible elections. So, whoever feels that he has lost (out) somehow is his own problem, I have no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment