Saturday, June 25, 2016

Video, Holidaying Security Expert Spots Cash Skimmer On an ATM In Vienna

American security consultant Benjamin Tedesco found the dodgy device attached to a cash machine outside St. Stephen's Cathedral in the Austrian capital.

The shocking video of Benjamin has been viewed more than 100,000 times since it was uploaded to YouTube last week.The security expert said: 'While on vacation with my family in Vienna, Austria, I went to grab some cash from an ATM. 

'Being security paranoid, I repeated my typical habit of checking the card reader with my hand as I have 100s of times... today's the day when my security awareness paid off'. 
'In addition to the magnetic strip reader, it has a battery (the large silver object on the right) some sort of switch (the small silver object in the middle with the small black tab sticking out of it) and of course the control board with the 4 pin connector (the large green board to the left).' 
He added: 'I have since notified the Vienna Police Department regarding this discovery'.

Daily Mail


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment