Friday, March 24, 2017

Praise Singer Around Buhari are The Real Enemies of The Government Who Could Destroy His Efforts- Emir Sanusi

                               

The Emir of Kano Sanusi II said in the post he shared on IG that the real enemies are the praise singer around president Buhari whose activities can destroy his efforts.Read his post


The Praise singers around the President @MuhammaduBuhari are the real enemies of the government who could destroy his efforts.

I feel sorry for the people in government because they are surrounded by enemies. T‎he President needed people who will tell him where he goes wrong. I‎ ‎knew power was transient, I spoke the truth during my time at the Central Bank of Nigeria, no matter the consequences. Some were afraid to speak out against evil because they were afraid of losing their jobs. All the people they were afraid of years ago, where are they today? For those who are still in power, remember that it is transient,‎ If you want to be a true Nigerian, tell the present government where they’re going wrong. A‎t the end of the day, this job, Central Bank, I’d leave it someday. I could die, or my tenure expires, or I’d be sacked. I had no control over it. But I have a control over how I live.

I wasn’t surprised about my suspension; I knew it would happen, because I had been called and asked to resign, and I said ‘no’. I was not going to make it easy for anyone. ‎My answer was simple. You asked me to resign for telling you money has been stolen. Ask the minister to resign first. Y‎ou forget that the person, either the President or the Governor, is also occupying a transient position. All the people that people were afraid of two, three years ago, where are they today? ‎Power is transient. The only thing that is permanent is what you do for people when you were alive. If you’re a Governor or a President or a Minister, it does not matter how much you have; you will be remembered for service, not the amount of money you have that you cannot even announce.‎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment