Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Rock Named People's Sexiest Man Alive For 2016

  

The Rock, Johnson Dwayne has dethrown David Beckham as People's Sexiest Man Alive for 2016.
The Rock, an actor and wrestler shared his delight at the news on Instagram on Tuesday.

He wrote:'This just means I'm still up at 4am trainin' hard, takin' care of my babies, drivin' my pick up truck and tellin' a few dirty/nerdy jokes... extremely sexily of course,' 

'Huge THANK YOU you to the entire hard working and very cool staff at @People as well as all the fans worldwide. I'm honored and grateful for the luv!'
  
  Surprise!: The Rock appeared on Tuesday's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show to discuss the exciting news
  The big reveal: The audience cheered as the actor and wrestler's cover was unveiled 

  Check me out: The hunk looked delighted when he saw the giant blown-up version of his cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment