Thursday, August 25, 2016

Drunk DJ Woke Up and Discovered He Bought A Scania Coach On Ebay

                           But Mr Little is still enjoying his holiday, with his girlfriend, despite the unexpected expense - on the first day he arrived               
                    He posted the sale page on Facebook and it has now been shred more than 40,000 times

Mt Little a part-time DJ, woke up to see a  notification on his phone informing him that he had bought a Scania Irizar Century Coach for £28,500 on eBay
 after a night of drinking in Ibiza.which he shared on Facebook with caption  'Still can't believe what I did last night in Ibiza.''So I was in Ushuaia (club) last night absolutely loving life with not a care in the world, and the night just flew over.
'When I left the night club I took my phone out of my pocket and realised I had bought a £30,000 grand bus.... WTF.

'I actually can't believe this is happening..Ibiza ruins lives!!!! #fact.
'P.S. anybody want to buy a bus off me?

Mr Little added 'My mates have been taking the mick. It's easy for them, they don't have to fork out £30,000.
'My friends have done some stupid things while in Ibiza, but nothing as crazy as this.
'My dad had been browsing buses on my phone. I was in the club and I don't know if I was drunk or it happened while my phone was in my pocket.
'I messaged eBay straight away to explain I had bought the bus by accident and I am waiting to hear back from them.
'My dad was just browsing, he had no intention of actually buying a bus either, so I can't get him to pay for it instead.
'I was just in shock when I looked at my phone and saw what I had done. I have got absolutely no need for a bus, and nothing I can do with one.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment