Friday, September 25, 2015

I Died Resurrected and Returned from The Land Of The Dead -Sen Akpabio

                               


Senator Godswill Akpabio spoke for the first time after the accident he had that lead him to be hospitalized in London.The former Governor who spoke to a large gathering of people at the Akwa Ibom stadium to mark the 28th anniversary of Akwa Ibom State said he just returned "from the Land of the Dead"In his speech he said he lost consciousness for hours after the Crash.


“When that accident happened, I was rushing in the morning to join my daughter who was ill in her school abroad and when it happened I lost consciousness and all I shouted was God take care of my children and my people,” 
He said when he regained consciousness he was surprised to see the governor of Akwa Ibom by his bedside.“I was moved to tears,” he said.
He also used the medium to set right the record against speculation that he is in the bad book of Buhari,he disclosed that President Buhari Called him when he was hospitalised in London.

 “Let me place on record the support of President Buhari who did something extraordinary. The President called the hospital that I was in London. He called the hospital line, and said put me through to the Minority Leader of the Senate who is in your hospital. And they connected him. The room number was Room 215. And he spoke with me. He said, Akpabio we are praying for you. Insha Allah, it shall be well with you.”He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment